1) The nozzle holes are not facing forward properly
2) The bidet attachment is not installed completely straight.
1) Fully retract the nozzle into the bidet and turn the nozzle counter-clockwise until the holes face forward;
2) Adjust the positioning of the bidet on the toilet by a few degrees;
3) For the model from Aquatown which the nozzle angle can be adjusted, you just need to manually adjust the nozzle position until you found the suitable place. Please check our model list: http://www.plasticbidet.com/info/bidet-attachment-question-11-it-cleans-from-b-25759981.html
Previous: How to save the bathroom decoration?