1) Missing the black rubber washer;
2) The tapered rubber washer is not be installed correctly;
3) There is a mismatch in the threading;
4) The t-adapter threads were cross-threaded or stripped during installation;
5) The t-adapter is not be tightened well, especially for the metal t-adapters.
6) The plastic t-adapter was over tightened and the plastic connector attached to the bidet was broken.
1) Make sure that the black washer is inside;
2) Make sure that the tapered washer is seated flat side down on the top connection of the t-adapter;
3) Ask for a right t-adapter from supplier;
4) Ask for a good t-adapter from supplier;
5) Using a wrench to tighten the metal t-adapter or wrap the t-adapter in Teflon tape;
6) Just use your hand to tighten the plastic t-adapter.
We a manufacturing and trading combo, produce and export bidet attachment, handheld bidet sprayer and portable bidet since 2008. OEM & ODM can be accepted, we already have more than 50 OEM&ODM from different countries. Welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you need any help.