VIDEO OF AQUATOWN BIDETS
MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS OF COLD BIDETS
MANUAL INSTRUCTION OF HOT AND COLD BIDETS
Step 1- Removing the existing toilets seat.
Remove teh existing toilets seat, clean it. Turn off the water valve, Flush toilet drain tank completely .
Step 2- Placing the Aquatown Warm Water Bidet Attachment.
Place a bidet over the fixture hose, confirm the slots on the adjustable plates line up with the toilet fixture.
Step 3- Re-attaching your toilet seat.
Fix the bidet attachment, unscrew the toilet seat.
Step 4- Connecting the T-adaptors.
Seperate the water supply hose to the tank,
1. Connect the top part of the Cold Water Adaptor to the toilet tank, and connect 1/2'' ( 15/16'' or 3/8'') end of the water supply hose to the bottom of the t-adaptor.
2. Connect the cold water tube to the t-adaptor.
3. Connect the cold water tube to the bidet inlet 1.
4. Turn off the sink hot water supply.
5. Connect the top part of the Hot Water Adaptor to the sink connection, and connect 1/2'' ( 15/16'' or 3/8'') end of the sink hot water supply hose to the bottom of the t-adaptor.
6. Connect the hot water tube to the t-adaptor.
7. Connect the hot water tube to the bidet inlet 2.
1. Over tightening the hoses adptor can cause damage to the threads and result in water leakage.
2. Use only hand pressure first and check for any leakage.
3. Turn only less than quarter turn at a time making sure there is no leakage.
4. If your sprayer hole is clogged for some reasons, simply try to move sprayer outlet up and down for a time manually.