Hot Water Bidet Made In China
Details of Left-handed Bidet Cold and Hot Water ALB9000SC-P
1) For Left-handed Users--This hot and cold bidet is for left-handed people use, because it can be installed in the left side of your toilets. The installation is same with the right bidet attachment.
2) Warm Water Bidet--This model can be connected to the hot water source, the water temperature can be adjusted accordingly.
3) Water Pressure Control--You can turn the Knob to control the water pressure. The water pressure is high in some area, so it is better for you to turn just a quarter turn first time to try the water pressure.
4) Chroming Surface and High-pressure Valves--We use the chrome knob instead of plastic, it looks more modern and luxury. Also, we use ceramic and metal valves, which can withstand the high water pressure.
5) Single Nozzle Spray--The 4 holes nozzle spray will give you a hygiene experience, comfortable for your butt cleaning.
6) Nozzle Self-cleaning-- Just turn the knob to the position of '' nozzle clean'' after/before use a bidet. It is good for you to keep the bidet and toilet clean.
7) Adjustable Plate--Our hot and cold bidet can fit into most of one piece and two piece toilets. Unscrew the toilet seat, and adjust the round plate to put the bidet in the right position.
Why Choose Aquatown Factory Bidet Attachment?
1) We use our Patented Design--Unibody Valve Housing. The construction of stem is integrative and simple, the water inlet can fit into flexible hose and plastic tubes. The old design is complex, and the water inlet just can fit into plastic tube.
2) We use the durable plastic material for the valve housing, decrease the leak of water greatly.
3) We use the ceramic and metal valves, which can withstand the high water pressure. Especially suitable for American and Canadian markets.
The Accessories For hot and cold bidet attachment ALB900SC-P
Eveything you need for installation is included in the box: Bidet attachment, Manual Instruction, Warranty card, Non-return valves, Hot water seal( if you don't need to use hot water ), Brass T-valves, PU tube. The installation will be finished within 30 minutes.
Additional Accessories For Bidet Attachment
More information about hot and cold bidet, please contact us:
Ruby Tu: firstname.lastname@example.org